8.11.2009

update, up what?

Yo, kids. Sorry for the delay. I've not posted because, honestly, not a lot has been happening. 

I subscribed to Netflix and have been watching copious amounts of movies (New faves: True Blood, and Weeds). I stuck to my plan of lounging around in bed, and it's been delightful. I picked up 5 new books from the library today, I've got two knitting projects going, I've been working on lines, and I'm finally got some momentum on the sasquach puppet I haven't worked on since April. I ran lights for a show over the weekend and have been spending lots of time with my room mates. Sadly, Anna will be leaving us, so the hunt for a new roomie is on and consuming lots of time. I'm trying to be more social, which meant breakfast and pedicures with one Ms. Sally Martin last week, as well as dinner and gelato with Goose. 

I'm just trying to enjoy my last week of freedom before I head back to work Monday, which I am also pretty stoked about. I love my job and the people I work with so much! 

So, my whirlwind summer is winding down, and honestly, I couldn't be happier about it. 

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Dear Sasquach-

Have a great week.

xoxoxoox--

Auntie

hannah banana said...

Dearest Auntie,

How kind of you to comment on the status of my week's endeavors. I assure you that they were indeed great, and vow to keep you abreast of my future plans. Much affection to you and yours.

Regards,
Sasquach