10.07.2009

awake

I had the longest day of my life today, and I can't sleep for the life of me. 

I woke up at 6 did three shows at two different schools. That's two unloads, 3 shows, and two loads. Then drove home 4 hours. So, I basically worked from about 7 am to 8 pm. Drank beer while taking a very hot shower. Had house meeting where we told room mate we wanted her to move out. Other liked room mate told me she's looking for a new place within a couple of months. Cried. (not sad cried, stress at the "oh, my god not again with the new housemates. I am so tired of this ch-ch-changing everytime I pay rent" cried) And, now I can't sleep.

So, I just friended a bunch of people on facebook. After I cleaned house last year and whittled my 300+ friend list down to a slim 183, I realized I had been remiss in dismissing certain characters. And I'm bored. And it's midnight and I have a 7 hour drive tomorrow. So, why not? 

It's been a long time since I've been so tired I couldn't sleep and I don't like it. I don't like it one bit. 

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

It will feel REALLY good to be in your bed this weekend.

Sorry about the roommates. Clean and quiet doesn't seem like too much to ask from my perspective, but very difficult to find. It is, at least, an affordable place.

Scout is an excellent mascot, I am certain.

BF in Atlanta? Wow!

xoxoxoxoxox--Auntie

hannah banana said...

friend. not bf. friend.