9.22.2009

in short, good

Hey-o! Other than not getting any sleep last night, and having my second nightmare this month that I had to go back to high school ("NO! Really, I'm 24. I have a college degree. Seriously, why do I have to be here?!) lots of fantastic things are happening in my life right now including a pen pal, sunny weather, and finally deciding to move back south-ward next summer (holla y'all!). Right now I'm headed out on the road for our first tour stint. We have a beautiful beautiful pack that allows us to actually have visibility! And room for lots of groceries! 

But, since I don't have time for a full update I thought I'd share this. It made me smile.

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Love the PSA. I am 55 and still dream of going back to high school from time to time!

You are cute.